Learning Goal: I’m working on a writing report and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
conduct a usability test with 3-4 participants and write a report based on your findings. The report must be 3-4 pages and include: 1) The findings from the usability test you conducted, and 2) Recommendations for improving your instructional document. Use the resources provided below to conduct the test and the report template to report your findings. The report must include the following sections:
- Background: about your product/technology, test summary
- Method: process of testing, tools used
- Participants: who was recruited, how
- Process: how you tested
- Findings: results from test – both qualitative and quantitative
- Recommendations: What changes do you need to make to improve the effectiveness of your content.