Learning Goal: I’m working on a marketing case study and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
Using social media as a marketing tool is a topic we often read about. Researching an approach a particular company has taken with respect to this means of product/service promotion will provide you with additional insight.
UNIT LEARNING OUTCOMES
- ULO 6: Explain e-commerce’s effect on buying firms, the companies they do business with, where they are located, and the prices they charge. (CLO 1)
At the end of Unit 2, a 1600 word paper is due that summarizes your research with respect to how a particular business has utilized e-commerce, social media, etc., to successfully market its products/services. Your research can consist of article reviews, internet research, etc. . For additional assistance concerning plagiarism, see the Turnitin Policy and Plagiarism Page.
- Your paper must follow APA format.
- Name your file with your name, and paper 1 i.e. Jones paper 1 or Brown paper 1.
- Your file should be in either Microsoft word (.doc or .docx) or rich text (.rtf) format.
- Submit your paper to Turnitin via Canvas. Instructions are located here: Submitting Turnitin Assignments (Links to an external site.).
- After you submit your paper to Turnitin, you must then make the necessary edits, such as adding citations and paraphrasing, to ensure the originality of your paper. Multiple submissions are allowed up till the due date; however, the final version should have an originality report from Turnitin that is not higher than 15%. H
- The final version should have an originality report from Turnitin that is not higher than 15%.
- Do not purchase other students’ work from some of the web homework sites and submit as your work. You will receive a zero and I am required to report this to the university.
- Turnitin is a plagiarism-detection and prevention software service created by iParadigms, LLC. Papers written by students are submitted to Turnitin, which checks the documents for unoriginal content. The results can be used to identify similarities to existing sources or can be used in formative assessment to help students learn how to avoid plagiarism and improve their writing.
- Review the grading Rubric located opening page