In this module you have examined the different types of change management frameworks. Now read, Rethinking organizational change: Towards a conceptual framework from the required reading list. This study proposes a conceptual framework incorporating the macro environment (industry-level changes) with organization-level changes to help practitioners build a more balanced approach to change management.
With this approach, consider the macro environment of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Discuss the six models of managing change and which you think would work best in the KSA business environment and why?
Now consider an industry-level application based on a company in an industry that you are familiar with in the Kingdom.
- Provide an overview of the company and share information about the organization’s mission, vision, values, industry, etc.
- How could a macro level approach to change management, as offered by the authors, benefit this company?
- Which of the six models would you use to support this macro/micro level analysis?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4-5 pages in length, which does not include the title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check – Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: