General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
|1||Recognize the fundamental concepts, theories and principles, examine challenges of organizational behaviour. (CLO1).|
|2||Describe management issues such as diversity, attitudes and job satisfaction, personality, and values in organizational behaviour (CLO2).|
Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021). Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). Burr Ridge, IL: McGraw-Hill Irwin.
Case Study: –
Case: GOLDMAN SACHS
Please read the case “Goldman Sachs” from Chapter 5 “STRESS ” Page: – 149 given in your textbook – Organizational behaviour: Improving performance and commitment in the workplace (7th ed). by Colquitt, J. A., LePine, J. A., & Wesson, M. J. (2021) and Answer the following Questions:
1.Identify and describe the types of demands that Goldman Sachs’ employees experience in their jobs. Explain why these employees can be motivated and committed to the company while also experiencing a great deal of stress.(03 Marks) (Min words 150-200)
2.Describe how Goldman Sachs’ resilience training might influence different parts of the stress process as it is described in this chapter. (03 Marks) (Min words 150-200)
3. Identify and describe potential limitations of Goldman Sachs’ resilience training program. How can these limitations be mitigated? (03 Marks) (Min words 200)
Discussion Questions: – Please read Chapter 1, 3 & 5 “What is Organizational Behaviour? — Organizational Commitment & Stress” carefully and then give your answers on the basis of your understanding.
4.Create a list of the most successful companies that you can think of. What do these companies have that others don’t? Are the things that those companies possess rare and inimitable ? What makes those things difficult to copy? (02 Marks ) (Min words 200-300)
5. Studies suggest that decades of downsizing have lowered organizational commitment levels. Can you think of a way that an organization can conduct layoffs without harming the commitment of the survivors? How? (02 Marks ) (Min words 150-200)
6. you had several job offers after graduating, to what degree would the level of challenge stressors in the different jobs influence your choice of which job to take? Why? (02 Marks ) (Min words 150-200)
Important Note: –
1. Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
2. References required in the assignment. Use APA style for writing references.
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: