Read the Chapter Case Study “A Flood of Water Consumption Choices” from Chapter No- 1 “Overview of Marketing” Page: – 24 and 25 given in your textbook/E-book – “Marketing” (8th ed.) by Dhruv. Grewal and Michael Levy (2022) and answer the following Questions:
- How does marketing impact the consumption of water, and how has this impact changed since the mid-20th century? (2.5 Marks)
- Describe three distinct target markets for drinking water. How does marketing create value for each of these segments using the four Ps: product, price, place, and promotion? (2.5 Marks)
- How has changing societal values impacted the way in which water is purchased and consumed? (2.5 Marks)
Reading required: – Read Chapter 3, 5, 6 and 7 carefully and then put your answers based on your understanding.
- Suppose you own an herbal tea company and you want to introduce a new product called Mint-Enhanced Tea—a mint and lemon herbal tea. Being a marketer, how you should go about creating excitement using various social and mobile media tools?
- Today, marketers cannot ignore consumers’ concerns about the environmental impact of the firm’s activities. What are some of the environmental concerns consumers have regarding marketing activities? Critically examine how can marketers address these important concerns? Chapter-5 (2.5 Marks) (Minimum 150 words)
- Taking into account the example of buying “iPads” for personal use versus buying more than “100 iPads” for a firm, how you can differentiate between the consumer buying process discussed in Chapter-6 and the B2B buying process discussed in Chapter-7?
Chapter-3. (2.5 Marks) (Minimum 150 words)
Chapter-6 and 7 (2.5 Marks) (Minimum 150 words)
Important Notes: –
- For each question, you need to answer not in less than 150 Words.
- Support your answers with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles etc.
- Use APA style for writing references.
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: