1- No plagiarism, no match please.
2-You can find the instructions inside the doc
3- Please write a paper in the document
4- Write a report on whatever you use to research and what you write in a different document because we will discuss it separately in class
Write at least 9- references using the APA style.
Please use simple language
Put the in-text quote in each.
Additions within the document
Part 1. Answer in 500-600 Words. ( 7 Marks)
- Describe the concept of Communities of Practice. Why are “Communities of practice” Important? (2 Marks)
- How can organizations cultivate communities of practice? How can these communities of practice contribute towards the knowledge needs of the organization? (2 Marks)
- Provide a detailed description of major roles and responsibilities in a community of practice. (3 Mark
- Part 2. Read Chapter 9 and 10 from the book and answer the following questions. Answer in 500-600 Words. (6 Marks)
- What are the major steps involved in developing a KM strategy? What sorts of information is needed to recommend a KM strategy to an organization? List the major categories of stakeholders who should be involved in the strategy formulation process. (2.5 Marks)
- Why is it important to conduct an audit before eliciting stakeholder objectives? (1 Mark).
- Compare and contrast the three KM metrics of benchmarking, Balanced Scorecard, and house of quality. What are their major advantages and major drawbacks in monitoring progress toward strategic KM and business goals? (2.5 Marks).
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: